Validity of the rapid antigen test and PCR tests:
- The quick test is valid for 48 hours, the PCR test for 72 hours.
Gastronomy and purchasing:
- When your are shopping or need other accesses, you have to wear an FFP 2 mask when entering service providers, etc. each time a negative test certificate.
Free antigen tests and PCR gargle tests in Zell am See:
in the Ferry Porsche Congress Center, Brucker Bundesstrasse 1a, 5700 Zell am See
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- How it’s going:
- Registration at www.salzburg-testet.at, apotheken.oesterreich-testet.at or under 1450
- FFP2 mask mandatory in the test location
- On site: When registering, bring the QR code on your mobile phone and e-card or photo ID with you. If you do not have a smartphone, please bring your e-card and photo ID.
- Front nose swab or gargle test under the supervision of trained employees of the Red Cross and communities
Rapid antigen tests: Real-time evaluation by employees on site
- PCR gargle tests: laboratory analysis within around 24 hours
- Certificate on the mobile phone with a link to print out. If a certificate is required (no internet access, no mobile phone, etc.), please request it from the test station.
Unfortunately, due to space restrictions, our small wellness area in the house is currently closed.
You can also get more information about Covid-19 on the ministry website .