- 17.12.2021 – The Tauern Spa Kaprun reopens on this date and you have unlimited access to the Spa. Every day and as often as you want
- The Holiday-Ninja Pass for the kids (12 to 15 years) is also a valid certificate for your holiday. Download the pass here – further informations you will find on this Webpage (only German)
Gastronomy and purchasing:
- When your are shopping or need other accesses, you have to wear an FFP 2 mask
- You also need a FFP 2 mask, if you want to visit a restaurant or something else.
- The best way is, that your mask is you companion.
- Since 20 December 2021, more stringent entry requirements will apply: A valid 2-G certificate (vaccinated or recovered) AND a current PCR test (maximum 72h old) OR a valid 2-G certificate (vaccinated or recovered) AND the evidence of a booster vaccination necessary.
- If you enter the country without 2-G evidence or without an additional PCR test or evidence of a booster vaccination, you must enter a ten-day quarantine after your arrival.
- From 25 December, the UK, the Netherlands, Norway and Denmark will be classified as “virus variant areas” due to the Omikron spread. The classification as a virus variant area means the following for entry:
- When entering Austria: Immediate start of a 10-day quarantine (free testing is possible after five days at the earliest, the day of entry is regarded as day “zero” when counting this period)
- There is an exception to the provisions only for people who have already received the third vaccination (booster) and can also present a recent negative PCR test.
- Mandatory registration via the pre-travel clearance form
Ski and Snowboard:
- According to the current status, you definitely neet a 2G-Certificate to buy or activate your ski pass.
PCR tests in Zell am See:
in the Ferry Porsche Congress Center, Brucker Bundesstrasse 1a, 5700 Zell am See
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We are not shaking hands bute we will give you a smile :o)
Unfortunately, due to space restrictions, our small wellness area in the house is currently closed.